We use the highest quality Australian components, so we are able to proudly provide you with complete confidence in your purchase.
We know that our mattresses are the best and we can’t wait for you to find out for yourself.
Compare Oasis Sleep mattresses with other online and in-store mattresses, you’ll see that they are a fraction of the price of our competitors.
Oasis is dedicated to providing our customers with peace of mind in their new mattress purchase. You can find all the details about our lifetime warranty below.
We guarantee that your Oasis mattress will be free from ‘manufacturing defects’ in materials and workmanship, for as long as you own your Oasis mattress. So, rest assured, when you hit the checkout button and wait for your new mattress to be delivered right to your door, we’ve got you covered!
If you have any questions regarding the Oasis Sleep lifetime warranty, feel free to contact us.
oasissleep.com.au (“Oasis Sleep”, “Oasis”, “Serenity”, “Serenity Mattress”, “we”, “us”) provides the original owner/purchaser of an Oasis mattress (“you”) with a lifetime warranty (“warranty”) against certain product defects during the full period of the original owner’s ownership and use. In the event of a defect, we will repair the defect or replace it with a then current comparable model and size of your Oasis Mattress.
For the entire lifespan of your Oasis mattress, we will replace your mattress with a brand new Oasis mattress free of charge.
To qualify for the Oasis lifetime warranty:
- Your Oasis mattress must be used on an appropriately sized and suitable bed frame or base (refer to warranty terms and conditions).
- A suitable mattress protector must be used at all times fully covering your Oasis mattress.
The warranty will not cover the Oasis mattress if it has been abused, burned, misused, or damaged by improper use.
OASIS SLEEP MATTRESS WARRANTY ELIGIBILITY
This lifetime warranty applies to the genuine owner of an Oasis mattress.
Your Oasis mattress must be used on an appropriately sized and suitable bed frame or base.
The warranty will not be honoured if a suitable waterproof mattress protector has not been used as per warranty terms and conditions.
The Oasis mattress warranty covers all defects as defined below for as long as you own the Oasis mattress.
The following shall be considered as a defective (collectively “defects”) mattress. Should your Oasis mattress meet the below criteria as determined solely by us:
- Visible indention or sag on the Oasis mattress greater than three (3) centimetres that is not a result of improper use, an improper bed, bed base or foundation.
- A manufacturing flaw in the cover zipper – this does not include zipper breakage resulting from improper or overuse of zipper.
- A physical flaw in the construction of the cover, such as fabric tearing or stitch unraveling, that does not stem from improper use.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
Problems and issues that result from normal wear and tear or improper use are not subject to this lifetime warranty. The intended use of your Oasis mattress is for sleeping, resting, laying on and reasonable physical activity, any other use of this Oasis mattress shall be considered misuse of the Oasis mattress and will void your lifetime warranty.
Exclusions from the lifetime warranty include but are not limited to:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any improper use of the Oasis mattress.
- Minor imperfections such as slight cosmetic flaws.
- Stains, tears, burns, and discoloration that occur over time and/or are caused by the purchaser. Note: foam discolouration may occur from light exposure
- Indents, sagging, or body indentations less than three (3) centimetres deep.
- Personal opinions or preferences regarding the softness, firmness or attributes of a mattress.
- Any Oasis mattress purchased or acquired used, resold, gifted or any way not in possession of the original owner (as shown on the invoice).
- Any Oasis mattress purchased from a non-authorized Oasis distributor.
- Physical damage to the Oasis mattress.
- Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
- Damage caused by animals, rodents or children.
- Naturally occurring aromas from foam, cotton, or other materials.
MAKING A WARRANTY CLAIM
To submit a claim relating to a defect with your Oasis mattress, please refer to our (Contact Page) and call one of helpful team members.
What information we need:
- The order number and/or first and last name of who placed the order.
- A brief description of the alleged defect.
- Photo’s or short video documenting the alleged defect.
- Upon receipt of your claim, you will receive a response from us within 7 business days.
YOUR WARRANTY REMEDY
In the event that we, at our sole discretion, determine that your defect is legitimate as per this warranty:
For the entire lifespan of your Oasis mattress, we will replace your Oasis mattress, or required foam replacements with brand new free of charge.
WARRANTY LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we and/or suppliers make no representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied, beyond those set forth in this warranty and in our marketing materials.
Each of those parties disclaims any and all warranties or conditions, express, statutory and implied. some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of certain warranties or conditions, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. There are no warranties that extend beyond the face of this contract and our total liability shall not exceed the purchase price paid for the Oasis mattress.